Monday, August 16, 2010

First Post


WOOHOO!  




Okay this blog will be for the more.... mundane side of my life. Basically things having to do with family, my friends, my love life, dance and my eventual tattoo will all go here.

Just as a fair warning, i jump from topic to topic then back again fairly quickly and suddenly so you may want to take your time reading this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOO hungry right now, its not even funny.  David's supposed to be coming by after work and we're going to go to Wendy's to eat since I've got cash on me and money's tight so cheap works best.

Saturday was a bitch. Woke up at about 830-9 am because i was supposed to go to dance practice at 11 am.  While i'm talking to David he starts flipping out over his facebook account that he suddenly cant get into and all of his pages are deleted, and all of a sudden i cant see my own boyfriend's account.  He has an idea of who it could be only because she's just that vindictive.  Needless to say I stayed with David while he was essentially wigging out, and missed the practice.  But I did not want to leave him, and knew that i could help calm him down; because he'd do the same thing for me.  Finally when things are calmer and damage control is done to the best of our collective ability, I left to go get ready for a performance later that night. Which was a blast though the venue was too small and our troupe was kinda ignored... kinda.. *shrugs* no matter.  Afterwards Nicole David and i went to TGI Fridays for dinner.  I got a few strange looks since i didnt really bring anything to change into after the performance, but then again i dont really give a shit.  We had so much fun talking and eating and throwing paper balls made from our straw wrappers at each other.  I hope to see her again soon, she's a great friend.


Sunday i had the morning to sleep in and David came over after work at about one to pick me up so that we could go to his place before going to the Tattoo Expo that was just down the street from where he lived.  We wandered the show and saw critters and a lot of tattoo artists and tattooed bodies.  Actually found  the PERFECT realistic rose, and I like the artist as well.  He's personable, has great customer service skills, put both myself and David at ease and cared about what could be HIS work since he gave both myself and David ideas as to how to improve and perfect our respective tattoo ideas.  Needless to say i think the both of us will be going to him when the time comes for us to get our tattoos.  After we went back home to his place and chilled out, knocking back a Smirnoff raspberry blast each and having some yummy dinner.


So yeah that was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment