Monday, August 30, 2010

I Hate This Weather




And its even worse now, nearly pitch out there.  This old lady is aching all over. Not only is my knee hurting, which is normal with how shitty this weather is, but my back is giving me issues as well. . . just general ache and pain in all the problem areas.

I'm just waiting for the manhole cover out front to start dancing with how bad the weather is.  Everything is just one giant ache. . . and all i want to do is crawl into bed with my BF and snuggle the day away, and take a nice long bath too. . . 

Ohhh.... bath. . . sounds soo nice.  Wish we had one of those HUGE roman style tubs that i can just fill with hot water and float and paddle around in.




Something like that would be really nice to come home to with a few candles burning and scented water and and and. . . 




Gah keep dreaming girl, you know that the only time you get to lounge in one of those things if you're lucky is at a nice hotel where you got upgraded cuz the room was too shitty.  A nice house with some fantastic rooms and views. . . just a pipe dream for me. . . . What can ya do . . .


Oh well gotta get to work . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment